Our Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is ONE GOD eternally existent in three persons, Father Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the SCRIPTURES, both the Old and New Testaments in their original text, are fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, without error, and are the final authority for the Church.
- We believe in the absolute deity and full humanity of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. We believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, the authenticity of His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His present mediatorial work in heaven.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the HOLY SPIRIT. We believe He gives life, He sanctifies, He empowers and comforts all believers.
- We believe that man was originally created sinless. Tempted by Satan, man fell and thereby brought the whole race under the condemnation of ETERNAL SEPARATION from God.
- We believe that man is SAVED through repentance and faith in the finished work of Christ. Justification is through grace alone.
- We believe the CHURCH is the body of Jesus Christ composed of all true believers. The present work of the Church is the worship of God, the perfecting of the saints and the
evangelisation of the world.
- We believe in the personal and bodily RETURN of the Lord Jesus Christ to consummate our salvation and establish His glorious kingdom.