TeenStreet runs from 3pm Sunday July 2, to 3pm Friday July 7, with all food and accommodation provided.
Arrival & Departure
- Teens need to arrive no later than 4pm Sunday and be picked up by 4pm Friday
- Leaders need to arrive a day early (no later than 4pm Saturday) for mandatory training (see here for more)
- All meals are provided and served in a COVID safe manner
- Food is prepared by professional kitchen staff and served in the UQ Gatton dining room
- Dietary requirements are collected during registration
- Accommodation is provided on the UQ Gatton campus
- Each Teen sleeps in a single bedroom in one of the student accommodation halls
- Depending on final numbers, some older Teens may share are larger room.
- Leaders sleep in a variety of accomodation options onsite.
- Some Leaders may sleep offsite depending on final registration numbers.
- Bed linen is provided by UQ Gatton
- BYO pillow, towel and toiletries
Once registered, we’ll send out more details about what to bring and other requirements.