Yes, our refund policy is:
Before June 5
If you cancel your registration before June 5, you’ll receive a full refund of registration fees (minus a $10 processing fee).
After June 5
If you cancel your registration after June 5, you’ll only receive a full refund (minus a $10 processing fee) if you can no longer attend due to any of the following reasons:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19
- You are a close contact of someone with COVID-19
- The COVID-19 vaccine mandate has been reinstated and you are not vaccinated
- You have a medical condition that prevents you from attending (doctor’s medical certificate required)
- The event has been cancelled
If none of these apply to you, and you’ve cancelled after June 5, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund.
If you have any further questions or believe you have a legitimate reason for cancelling not mentioned above, please contact us at email@example.com.