Stay tuned to this page for regular updates on how TeenStreet is responding to the current COVID situation.
- TS Leadership will follow all government advice regarding restrictions around COVID-19. All venues have COVID Safe Plans in place and will be able to run with the 1 per 4m2 density limit.
- In the event that a Hub needs to move online immediately, we have the capacity and systems in place to do so.
- If you come down with cold/flu symptoms or are advised to test and isolate, please do not attend TS onsite and let the Helpdesk know asap. You will still be able to access the live content through the TS Connect app.
- If you are attending a TeenStreet Hub in Toowoomba or Warwick, but live in one of the areas that have just come out of lockdown, you will need to wear a mask at those Hubs.
Specific HUB Updates
- The current restrictions for Lockyer Valley residents require you to wear a mask indoors, even if you are outside of the Lockyer Valley. This means that you will need to wear your mask indoors, even when at the Toowoomba Hub, except when eating and drinking.
Brisbane North & South
- The current restrictions for Brisbane residents require you to wear a mask indoors. This means that you will need to wear your mask indoors whilst at TeenStreet, except when eating and drinking.